Helping your organisation to be a great place to work
“It’s fun. There are loads of different sports to play so there is something for everyone. It’s an excellent way to get to know your work mates and we find it great for team building.”
Jonathan Aumonier – Ward, AJ Park – winners Top Law Firm, 2005.
- Being the Best
- Passion and social competition
- Business Games – helping to engage staff
- Good for the budget
- Hassle free entry
Business Games delivers on companies’ Human Resources aspirations!
When it comes to ticking the boxes for meeting an organisation’s Human Resources requirements, the New Zealand Business Games has a lot to offer in a very cost effective way:
- Bring staff together from different sections and different levels interacting on the playing field.
- Improve internal communications.
- Helps make organisations a fun place to work
- Promoting and pro-actively encouraging active, healthy lifestyles